Saint-Gobain Pure-Fit TC Tube Clamps, PVDF
Pure-Fit TC tube clamps for the pharmaceutical industry have an innovative design that allows for complete flow stoppage. The clamp can be installed over the tube in the normal fashion or put together after the tube is already part of a completed assembly.
Manufacturer: Saint-Gobain PFTC375PVDF
Pure-Fit™ TC tube clamps feature an outer body with no sharp edges, eliminating the potential for snags, scratches or punctures; a press-down locking system that is fully encapsulated to guard against untimely or unwanted release; a side release mechanism that facilitates secure, single-handed installation and operation; and an integral bore hole for absolute lock-out capabilities.
- Provides complete fluid stoppage
- Smooth edges and corners help prevent punctures and ruptures
- Can be installed on or over tubing or finished assemblies
- High degree of leverage accommodates tubing with different durometers
- Single-hand installation capability for ease of operation
- Unique top locking mechanism and side release prevent unwanted openings
- Constructed from high performance thermoplastic material that is completely animal derivative- and BPA-free
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable, and meets all USP Class VI criteria
|Fits tubing 1/8 to 3/8 in. OD|