Invitrogen™ PureLink™ Fast Low-Endotoxin Midi Plasmid Purification Kit
The PureLink Fast Low-Endotoxin Midi Plasmid Purification Kit uses next-generation columns with advanced silica membranes that enable isolation of transfection grade (<1 EU/µg) plasmid DNA in about 30 minutes.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ A35892
DescriptionThe simple precipitation-free protocol yields up to 0.4mg plasmid, suitable for standard transfections and all molecular biology applications such as cloning and sequencing.
- Ultra-fast protocol—innovative silica-based columns enable purification of transfection grade plasmid DNA in under 30 minutes
- Low endotoxin plasmid—the resulting plasmid contains less than 1 EU/µg endotoxins
- High yields—isolate up to 0.4 mg of high-quality plasmid DNA
- Colored buffers—the kit features colored buffers that permit error-free visualization of complete bacterial cell lysis and subsequent neutralization
|• Resuspension buffer, store at 4°C upon reciept
• Lysis buffer, store at room temperature
• Precipitation buffer, store at room temperature
• Binding buffer, store at room temperature
• Wash buffer 1, store at room temperature
• Wash buffer 2 (concentrate), store at room temperature
• Elution buffer, store at room temperature
• Column assemblies, store at room temperature
• Syringe filters, store at room temperature
• Syringe plungers, store at room temperature
• Collection tubes, store at room temperature
|Midi scale input culture of 25-100 mL to obtain yields of up to 200 µg|
|Plasmid Purification Kit|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok