Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Labconco™ PuriCare™ Procedure Stations with 12 in. Sash with Accessories Package
Procedure Type A2 Stations with large sash opening create a particulate-free environment for small animal research activities such as cage changing, weighing, anesthesia delivery and surgical procedures.
Supplier: Labconco™ 312421051
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- PuriCare™ Procedure Station Class II A2 Biosafety Cabinets excel in safety, performance, and comfort.
- Decades of industry leading advances in ergonomic design have shaped the Inclination™ Technology Suite that includes the following: MyLogic™ operating system with eye-level color display, 10° angled sash, patented curved air grille with built in armrest, plus fully accessible controls, outlets, and fixtures.
- MyLogic is easy to use, displaying the BSC’s status with clear messaging and graphics that notify users of filter life, alerts, and alarms.
- The energy-efficient ECM blower powered by Labconco’s exclusive Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) technology ensures safety and reliability at all times.
- Procedure Station BSCs provide personnel, product and environmental protection and are suitable for work in all biosafety levels.
- These biosafety cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through the optional Canopy Connection.
- They contain a robust pre-filter under the work surface to trap dander, hair, and other particulates from the supply and exhaust HEPA filters.
- In addition, some models have base stands and/or an Accessory Package (UV light, service fixture(s) and Vacu-Pass™ Cord and Cable Portal) included.
|UL 61010; CAN/CSA; CE|
|PuriCare Procedure Station|
|Contains >50% Recycled Content|
|230 V, 50/60 Hz, 6 A|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok