Labconco™ Purifier™ Horizontal Clean Bench, 4ft.
When using a Labconco Purifier™ Horizontal Clean Bench, workers are protected from particulate contamination.
Supplier: Labconco™ 3888420
Units do not protect user and should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides.
Includes: Replacement prefilter (to trap large particles), one HEPA filter, variable-speed motor blower(s), light switch, blower switch and three-wire cord and plug.vHas one polarized, grounded electrical receptacle.
Requires : Supporting base (sold separately).
Benches direct HEPA-filtered air horizontally over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 (Class 100) conditions and protect work from particulate contamination. Applications include plant tissue culture, media plate preparation, electronics inspection, medical device assembly and pharmacy drug preparation.
- Draw room air through top of cabinet, filter out 99.99% of particles of 0.3μm and spread sterile air over work area
- Type 304 brushed stainless-steel work surface with rounded front edge
- Provide ISO 5 (Class 100) air: fewer than 100 particles 0.5μm or larger per cubic foot of air
- Angled profile is free of protrusions that could interfere with visibility or obstruct taller users
- Differential pressure across the HEPA filter is monitored via a Minihelic™ II pressure gauge
- Feature easy-to-clean, melanine-laminated hardboard interior work surface, epoxy-coated steel on exterior
- Optional factory-installed 254nm UV lamp aids in decontamination while bench is not in use
- Chrome-plated forged brass service fixture(s) with quarter-turn knobs are mounted on the right-side panel
Overall dimensions: 34.75L x 48.5 in. H (88 x 123cm). Work surface: 19 in. D (51cm). 115V 60Hz. Shipped assembled.
UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok