Thermo Scientific QMS Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) Calibrators
Accurately measure therapeutic drug levels in serum and plasma with Thermo Scientific QMS TDM Calibrators, offered in Levels A to F.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 0374678
Accurately measure therapeutic drug levels in serum and plasma with Thermo Scientific QMS Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM) Calibrators, which employ advanced microparticle technology that is easy-to-use.Reduces Labor
- Significantly reduces labor, time, and expense compared to HPLC or LCMS and other technologies
- Based on competitive inhibition immunoassay principle whereby free-drug in the sample competes for antibody binding sites with drug molecules coated onto uniform microparticles
- Liquid stable and ready-to-use
- Applicable to general chemistry analyzers
- Validated parameters assure lab-to-lab reproducibility
- Superb reagent stability
- Excellent correlation to reference methods
- Low cross-reactivity with metabolites and commonly co-administered drugs
|Levels A-F, 1 x 1mL|
|Store at 2° to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok