Qorpak Amber Vials with Black Phenolic Lined Caps
Exceptionally resistant to heat shock and chemical leaching
Manufacturer: Qorpak GLC11281
- Made of Type I borosilicate glass
- Provides protection against harmful light and UV rays
- Available with different cap materials (Phenolic PolyCone, Phenolic Pulp/Vinyl and Phenolic Rubber)
Amber Vials with Pulp/Vinyl Lined Caps
- High density polyethylene coated paper and laminated to pulpboard
- Used for food, beverage, medical and chemical applications
- Packed at <120°F
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Provides protection against harmful light and UV rays|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok