Qorpak Safety Coated Amber Wide Mouth Packer Bottles, Vacuum and Ionized
Impact-resistant coating to reduce breakage
Manufacturer: Qorpak GLC02294
Contaminants such as loose dirt, carton lint, aerosols, and fine glass particles are removed by the Vacuum and Ionization process.
- Coated in plastisol
- Slip resistant: Prevent lab mishaps
- Quick clean-up: Clear plastisol coating contains spillage and glass particles long enough to allow proper disposal
- Protects employees: Removes some of the risk in dealing with certain chemicals and compounds
- Provides protection from UV rays and harmful lights for light sensitive products
- Seals in cleanliness each container is individually cleaned removing dust and debris and then capped
- Odor-free and tasteless air inside the bottle will not interfere with your product
- Clean final appearance no dust in your finished product
- General purpose bottle for solids
- Saves time no separate washing is necessary
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Meets OSHA, D.O.T., and UPS requirements
|84 oz., 2500mL|
|F217 and PTFE|
|Plastic Coated Glass|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok