QRP Qualatrile XC Nitrile Latex-Free Finger Cots
Cost effective, latex-free protection from skin salts, oils and particulates
Manufacturer: QRP 9CXL
- The QRP 9C Nitrile Latex-Free Finger Cots has an average surface resistance of 5 x 109 ohms per square unit.
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications
- Average surface resistance of 109 ohms per square unit
- For use with Class II static sensitive devices (thresholds above 1000V)
- Unique, Stand-Up pouch - easy product identification
Compliant with ASTM and IESTRPCC 005.3 standards; RoHS compliant
|For use with class II static sensitive devices|
|ASTM, IEST-RP-CC 005.3, RoHS|
|Avionics, marine/consumer electronics, IC manufacturing, wire bonding, assembly/repair operations, SMT/PWB assembly, discrete component handling|
|Antistatic Finger Cot|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok