QRP Static Dissipative Latex Finger Cots
For Class I static-sensitive devices
Manufacturer: QRP 8JM
3mil; measure 2 3/4 to 3 in. (7 to 7.6cm) long. In small, medium, large, and x-large sizes. Packaged 1440 cots per pack.
- Rolled cots have average nongenerative surface resistivity of 107 ohms/sq. in.
- Dissipate charge in under 0.25 second
- Suggested for Class I (0-1999V) static-sensitive devices
- Also appropriate for Class II devices
- Made of washed, powder-free latex with a proprietary dissipative compound
- Sheer, 3mil; 2 3/4 to 3 in. long (7 to 7.6cm)
Double packed in ESD-safe inner and outer wrap; immobilized in nitrogen-flushed TrayPak to prevent charge generation. Packaged 720 cots per pack.
Comply with MIL-B-81705, DOD-HDBK-263, and MIL-STD-1686D. For ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) cleanrooms.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok