GE Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 40 Sheets
Supports accurate analysis in applications sensitive to very low levels of background contamination. Fisherbrand Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 40 Circles are additionally useful in gravimetric analysis where ash content might affect weight measurements of combusted samples.
Manufacturer: GE Whatman 1440917
DescriptionAshless grades are very pure filters suitable for a wide range of critical analytical filtration procedures. Whatman quantitative filter papers are designed for gravimetric analysis and the preparation of samples for instrumental analysis.
- High-purity filters for quantitative analysis
- Contain 0.007% maximum ash content
- Medium nominal particle retention rating of 8µm
- Medium filtration speed (Herzberg 340 sec.)
- Soil analysis, when separating solid matter from aqueous extracts
- Quantitative determination of milk sediment
- Use as a clean-up filter for solutions prior to atomic absorption (AA) spectrometry
- Analysis of constituent components in cements, clays, iron, and steel products
- Collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere
|High-quality Cotton Linters|
|Medium crystalline precipitates: calcium oxalate, well-digested barium. Normal loading; limited wet strength|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok