Qubit Flex Quantitation Starter Kit
For use with Qubit Fluorometer, a benchtop fluorometer designed for highly accurate quantification of DNA, RNA, microRNA and protein. With the Qubit Flex Fluorometer you have the flexibility to directly measure fluorescence of up to eight samples simultaneously, which reduces assay variability.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen Q45894
· Qubit Flex Fluorometer (Cat. No. Q33326)
· Qubit Flex Assay Tube Strips (125 strips) (Cat. No. Q33252)
· Qubit 1X dsDNA HS Assay Kit (100 assays) (Cat. No. Q33230)
· Qubit dsDNA BR Assay Kit (100 assays) (Cat. No. Q32850)
· Qubit RNA HS Assay Kit (100 assays) (Cat. No. Q32852)
· Qubit RNA BR Assay Kit (100 assays) (Cat. No. Q10210)
· Qubit Protein Assay Kit (100 assays) (Cat. No. Q33211)
· Qubit Flex System Verification Assay Kit (Cat. No. Q33254)
· Qubit Flex Reservoirs (100 reservoirs) (Cat. No. Q33253)
· WiFi Dongle (Cat. No. A26774)
· Qubit Flex SmartStart Digital Educational Experience includes interactive visual demonstrations of how to install, operate, and maintain your instrument
· Three-year Extended Warrantyif your instrument needs repair we will send you a factory-certified refurbished replacement
Paired with Qubit reagents, the Qubit Flex Fluorometer is part of an optimized workflow generating highly accurate and reproducible results. The fluorometer has a large screen and intuitive user interface making it easy to select and run your desired assay with results displayed in just a few seconds.
For all Qubit assays, the concentration of the target molecule in the sample is reported by a fluorescent dye that emits a signal only when bound to the target, which minimizes the effects of contaminants on the result. Qubit assays for DNA, RNA, and protein quantitation are included in this quantitation starter kit.
This starter kit also includes a Qubit Flex System Verification Assay Kit which is a fast, easy-to-use, reagent-based assay that tests the performance of the Qubit Flex Fluorometer.
|Store DNA and protein assay kits at 2–8°C.
Store RNA assay kits at -20°C or below.
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok