Quidel AmpliVue™ HSV 1+2 Assay Kit
For qualitative detection and differentiation of Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 (HSV1 and HSV2) nucleic acids isolated from cutaneous or mucocutaneous lesion of symptomatic patients
Manufacturer: Quidel M210
The AmpliVue HSV 1+2 Assay detects and differentiates HSV-1 and HSV-2 DNA by a HDA reaction which simultaneously amplifies a HSV-1 specific sequence and a HSV-2 specific sequence in the presence of an internal control sequence. The amplicons are subsequently detected by a three line DNA test strip embedded in the cross-contamination-proof cassette.
- Can be performed with minimal bench space and without PCR equipment or virology isolation rooms
- CLIA moderate complexity offers easy training
- Sealed, disposable cartridge reduces risk of amplicon contamination and need for an isolation room
- Scalable batch size
- Results in 1 hour with less than 5 minutes hands-on time
- Intuitive workflow: can be run by any techician 24/7
- Simple results interpretation
- Lyophilized reagents extend shelf life, reducing cost and re-ordering
- Definitive and differentiated results are obtained via lateral flow in disposable cassette that directly detects amplicon
- Uses Helicase Dependent Amplification (HDA) technology for sensitivity and accuracy: DNA probes and primers for better specificity, mutiplex in single reaction tube
|AmpliVue HSV 1+2 Assay Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For in-vitro diagnostic use.