Quidel Solana™ Flu Assay Startup Kit
For rapid differential diagnosis of acute influenza A and influenza B viral infections.
Manufacturer: Quidel M300
- CLIA Complexity: Moderate
- Detection and differentiation of Influenza A and Influenza B
- Rapid qualitative in vitro diagnostic test for the detection and differentiation of influenza A and influenza B viral RNA.
- Sample collected from nasal and nasopharyngeal swabs from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection.
- HDA Technology
- No need for culture confirmation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
2 to 8°C
|For diagnosis of Influenza A&B|
|98.6.% / 100.0% (culture) 97.2%/100% (PCR)|
|2°C to 8°C|
|Influenza A+B Assay kit|
|Approximately 45 minutes|
|95.1.% / 99.3% (culture) 96.8%/98.9% (PCR)|
|12 Months from DOM|
|Process Buffer, Reaction Tubes|
|10.75 x 7.5 x 9,5cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok