- Low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets
- Extended field of vision
- Large inhalation valves allows users to inhale a larger volume of air per breath, reducing breathing resistance
- Exhalation valve is strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the mouth to ensures hot, exhaled air exits the mask immediately.
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fit
- Textured sealing area reduces risk of the mask slipping on the face to ensure a comfortable seal
- Enhanced harness assembly features:
- Metal tabs at the end prevents nylon strap fraying and allows for adjustment when wearing gloves
- Wide nylon strap maintains elasticity longer
- 4-point swiveling adjustments allows the mask to be adjusted to the wearer
- Cradle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding and welding helmets
- 3-position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok