Thermo Scientific RadEye G/G-10 Personal Dose Rate Meters
Protect emergency response personnel with light-weight, rugged instruments ideal for gamma radiation and x-ray radiation dose rate monitoring.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 425067401
Emergency responders to accidents involving radiation leaks need a fast assessment of their radiation exposure and continued monitoring of their personal radiation levels throughout the event. The Thermo Scientific RadEye G (Photon equivalent dose and dose rate, Hx) and RadEye G-10 (ambient equivalent dose and dose rate, H*(10)) series Personal Dose Rate Meters are light-weight, rugged instruments ideal for this application. Both instruments reliably measure gamma dose rates and feature a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for precise dose rate measurement for gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Applications: High sensitivity to low energy gamma radiation in harsh environments.
- Audible single pulse indication and finder mode.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format.
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) ensures that even the smallest changes in dose rate are immediately detected, while, at the same time, random fluctuations are effectively suppressed.
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming.
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection.
- All essential functions are easily accessed by users wearing protective gloves.
- Alarm LED can be seen while instrument is housed in belt holster; also features built-in vibrating alarm.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.
- Large graphic display with clear prefix and bar graph.
|Personal Dose Rate Meter|
|RadEye G with yellow label|
|45 keV to 3 MeV; according to IEC 60846-1|
|Vibrating, visual, and audible, with earphone connector for noisy environments|
|For Cs-137 (66keV): 17 cps per mR/h (1.7 cps per µSv/h)|
|starting at 10 R/h up to 1000 R/h|
|Gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels, First Responders, Nuclear Power Industry, Radiography, Radiation Protection, H-10 deep dose rate measurements|
|Energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube|
|50 µR/h to 10 R/h|
|600 hours of operation|
|Photon equivalent dose and dose rate, Hx|
|RadEye G with yellow label|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok