Thermo Scientific RadEye G/G-10 Personal Dose Rate Meters
Protect emergency response personnel with light-weight, rugged instruments ideal for gamma radiation and x-ray radiation dose rate monitoring.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4250676
Emergency responders to accidents involving radiation leaks need a fast assessment of their radiation exposure and continued monitoring of their personal radiation levels throughout the event. The Thermo Scientific RadEye G (Photon equivalent dose and dose rate, Hx) and RadEye G-10 (ambient equivalent dose and dose rate, H*(10)) series Personal Dose Rate Meters are light-weight, rugged instruments ideal for this application. Both instruments reliably measure gamma dose rates and feature a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for precise dose rate measurement for gamma and X-ray radiation.
RadEye G /G-10 instruments are used for gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels.
- Applications: High sensitivity to low energy gamma radiation in harsh environments.
- Audible single pulse indication and finder mode.
- Menu-driven with an intuitive, easy-to-use format.
- Incorporates a large energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube for the precise dose rate measurement of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) ensures that even the smallest changes in dose rate are immediately detected, while, at the same time, random fluctuations are effectively suppressed.
- Low-power-technology components and fully automated self-checks result in minimum maintenance.
- Equipped with large clear graphic display and audible/visible/vibrating alarms; earphone-output for silent alarming.
- Removable rubber sleeve for extra protection.
- All essential functions are easily accessed by users wearing protective gloves.
- Alarm LED can be seen while instrument is housed in belt holster; also features built-in vibrating alarm.
- Earphone output for operation in loud environments.
- Large graphic display with clear prefix and bar graph.
|Gamma surveys from background up to personal safety levels, First Responders, Nuclear Power Industry, Radiography, Radiation Protection, H-10 deep dose rate measurements|
|Energy-compensated Geiger-Mueller tube|
|50 keV to 3 MeV; according to IEC 60846-1)|
|Vibrating, visual, and audible, with earphone connector for noisy environments|
|For Cs-137 (66keV): 17 cps per mR/h (1.7 cps per µSv/h)|
|starting at 100 mSv/h up to 10 Sv/h|
|0.5 µSv/h to 100 mSv/h (50 µrem/h to 10 rem/h)|
|Ambient equivalent dose and dose rate, H*(10)|
|RadEye G-10 Gamma Survey Meter|