Thermo Scientific RadEye GF/GF-10 Personal Radiation Detectors
Protect fire fighters and emergency responders from radioactive contamination with compact and light weight high-range gamma survey meters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 425067675
First responders to nuclear and radiological emergencies need to quickly and continuously monitor their exposure to any level of ionizing radiation or radioactive contamination. Thermo Scientific RadEye GF/GF-10 Personal Radiation Detectors are light-weight, rugged instruments designed for fast, reliable high range of measurement of gamma radiation in harsh environments. These instruments feature an intelligent ratemeter algorithm (ADF mode) that detects even the smallest changes in dose rate, while at the same time suppressing random fluctuations.
RadEye GF/GF-10 Personal Radiation Detectors feature a high-quality counter tube in conjunction with the nonmetal instrument housing that allows detection and reliable measurements down to very low gamma energies - a crucial feature in respect to accidents involving medical isotopes or Am-241 (a component of smoke detectors).
- Menu driven interface no manuals needed.
- Large, clear, backlit display for error free readings.
- Easily accessible instrument functions even while wearing protective gloves.
- Built-in vibrator alarm and earphone connector for operation in noisy environment.
- Alarm-LED visible while the instrument is worn in a belt-holster.
- Durable - shock resistant design.
- 2 x AAA batteries provide 900 hours of operation life.
- Low weight only 160g.
|Radeye GF-10 Personal Radiation Detector|
|5µSv/h - 3 Sv/h|
|Count Rate for Cs-137 (662 keV): 0.13 cps per µSv/h|
|Personal Radiation Detector|
|Energy compensated GM-tube|
|50 keV - 3 MeV|