RAM Scientific Safet-T-Fil Blood Gas Capillaries
100% plasticno glass to break
Manufacturer: RAM Scientific, Inc. 06 0185
Blood samples are drawn into the SAFE-T-FILL® Plastic Capillary Blood Gas Tubes through the same capillary action as glass without the risk of breakage. Capillary tubes are available untreated or heparinized.
- 100% plastic tubes collect microliter volume capillary blood samples from finger and heel sticks
- Replaces glass Natelson, Caraway, or mylar-coated glass blood gas capillary tubes
- Blood samples are drawn into the capillary tube through the same capillary action as glass without the risk of breakage
- Capillary tubes are available untreated or heparinized
- A complete end-to-end fill of the capillary tube accurately measures the stated fill volume
- Optional end caps minimize the risk of blood spillage and allow for easier handling
- Optional mixing fleas and magnetic rings (mixing components) allow for uniform mixing to prevent clotting
- Packaging labels are marked with Lot Number and Expiration Date
Store at room temperature. Keep dry. Keep away from sunlight.
|Blood Gas Tube|
|Intended for blood gas analysis, tests for multiple analytes, or as a transfer device for PKU and POC testing and coated with Balanced Heparin anticoagulant to prevent clotting.|