DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ RAY-SORB™ 5mm NMR Tubes
Kimble KIMAX™ High Grade NMR Tubes processed with proprietary RAY-SORB™ treatment. KIMAX-HQ NMR tubes are our highest quality NMR tubes and are 100% gauged for wall thickness, concentricity and camber specifications. They are ideal for sealing directly to vacuum manifolds, joints or valves.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 8972459001
- RAY-SORB protects your valuable samples from the harmful effect of visible and UV wavelengths, while keeping all the critical characteristics of your specific tube needs intact
- Attached polyethylene caps
- Sandblasted marking spot
- OD 4.97 (+0.0000/-0.013) mm
- ID 4.20 (+0.013/-0.0000) mm
- Wall thickness 0.375 mm
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok