Gibco Recharge Supplement, Without Glucose and L-glutamine
A chemically defined, animal origin-free (AOF) protein-free supplement formulated without glucose and L-glutamine.
Manufacturer: Gibco 670002
- A chemically defined (CD) supplement designed to increase protein yields, while maintaining acceptable viability and cell growth
- The supplement has been developed using several host cell lines and in various culture systems, including shaker flasks and bench-scale bioreactors
- In order to increase versatility of the formulation, glucose and L-glutamine are not included in the final formulations
- Therefore, these two components should be supplemented by the user and monitored as appropriate
- The Recharge Supplement was developed for use in CHO mammalian cell culture systems and can be used either as a media supplement or a culture system feed
- However, user data have shown this CD supplement has been beneficial for non-CHO mammalian systems and microbial systems
- Additionally, the Recharge Supplement has been successfully used as a replacement for yeast extract
|Mammalian cell culture|
|CHO Media Supplements|
|Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers, 2°C to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok