Novus Biologicals Recombinant Human IL-19 Animal-Free Protein
Highly purified and high bioactivity. Generating reliable and reproducible results.
Manufacturer: Novus Biologicals NBP2762022UG
- An un-tagged recombinant protein corresponding to Human IL-19
- Amino Acid Sequence: MLRRCLISTD MHHIEESFQE IKRAIQAKDT FPNVTILSTL ETLQIIKPLD VCCVTKNLLA FYVDRVFKDH QEPNPKILRK ISSIANSFLY MQKTLRQCQE QRQCHCRQEA TNATRVIHDN YDQLEVHAAA IKSLGELDVF LAWINKNHEV MFSA
- Produced with no materials of animal or human origin using ANIMAL-FREE purification processes.
- No animal-derived ingredients, No FBS
- E. coli based production system
- Animal-Free facility, fermentor, columns, filters, labware, lyophilization, and storage
- Endotoxin levels at <1 EUs/ug
- Purity levels at 95% or greater
|>95%, by SDS-PAGE|
|Sterile water at 0.1 mg/mL|
|Store at -20 to -80°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.|
|IL-19 is a monomer, 17.9 kDa (154 aa)|
|Lyophilized from a sterile (0.2 micron) filtered aqueous solution containing 0.1% Trifluoroacetic Acid (TFA)|