R&D Systems Recombinant Human PARP Enzyme (HSA)
R&D Systems Recombinant Human PARP Enzyme (HSA) serves as a measure of enzyme purity, with greater than 95% purity for PARP-HSA.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 466802K01
- PARP1 is activated by 10X Activated DNA
- PARP1 uses NAD+ as a substrate to catalyze poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of target proteins involved in chromatin structure and DNA metabolism. PARP1 is stimulated by DNA-strand breaks and capable of auto-ribosylation.
- For identification of inhibitors of PARP1 activity
- For quantitation of DNA Damage
- For investigation of PARP1 inactivation during apoptosis
- ForWestern Blot Analysis
|Store the unopened product at -70°C|
|Purified from E. coli containing a recombinant plasmid harboring human PARP1 gene.|
|PARP Assay Kits|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok