ZING Enterprises RecycLockout Lockout Belt Pack Kit with Aluminum Padlocks, 20 Components
ZING Lockout Belt Kit conveniently stores essential lockout devices in an efficient, wearable package.
Manufacturer: ZING Enterprises 7135
The belt features three separate compartments and comfortably stores up to 20 devices. The belt is constructed from water-repellent, fire-retardant, 100% recycled fabric with double-sewn seams and a PVC-free coating. The kit is UL Validated for high recycled content and supports LEED credits and sustainability initiatives. The kit measures 6 in.H x 24 in.W x 4 in.D, and includes 20 devices.
Kit Contents Include:
- Qty. 2 Padlocks, 1.5 in. shackle, keyed different with 1 key per padlock, color red
- Qty. 2 Small Steel Hasps, 1 in. closed hole, accommodates up to 6 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 3/8 in.
- Qty. 2 Large Steel Hasps, 1-1/2 in. closed hole, accommodates up to 6 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 3/8 in.
- Qty. 1Breaker Lockout, fits single, double and triple pole switches .3 in. - .6 in. high, .35 in. - .44 in. depth with or without a hole, accommodates 1 padlock with a shackle diameter up to 9/32 in.
- Qty. 1 Small Plug Lockout, universal fit closure accepting up to 1/2 in. dia. cord and 2 in.W x 3 in.L plugs, accommodates up to 3 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 9/16 in.
- Qty. 1 Gate Valve Lockout, fits 2.5 in. - 5 in. valves, accommodates up to 3 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 3/8 in.
- Qty. 5 Lockout Tags with legend, “DO NOT OPERATE. in. 50 lb. pull strength exceeds OSHA’s requirement.
- Qty. 5 Cable Ties
|24 in. x 4 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok