ZING Enterprises RecycLockout Lockout Tagout Kit with Aluminum Padlocks, 11 Component, General Application
ZING Lockout Kit provides a variety of lockout devices for on-the-job maintenance and repair operations.
Manufacturer: ZING Enterprises 7119
The water-repellent and fire-retardant lockout pouch is made from heavy-duty, 100% recycled fabric with double-sewn seams and a PVC-free coating. The kit is UL Validated for recycled content and supports sustainability initiatives and LEED credits. The kit is made in the USA and measures 6 in.H x 7 in.W x 2 in.D. 11 Components are included.
Kit contents include:
- Qty. 2 Padlocks, 1.5 in. shackle, keyed different with 1 key per padlock, re
- Qty. 1 Small Steel Hasp, 1 in. closed hole, accommodates up to 6 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 3/8 in
- Qty. 1 Large Steel Hasp, 1-1/2 in. closed hole, accommodates up to 6 padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 3/8 in
- Qty. 1 Breaker Lockout, fits single, double and triple pole switches .3 in. - .6 in. high, .35 in. - .44 in. depth, with or without a hole, accommodates 1 padlock with a shackle diameter up to 9/32 in
- Qty. 3 Lockout Tags with legend, “DO NOT OPERATE. in. 50 lb. pull strength exceeds OSHA’s requirements
- Qty. 3 Cable Ties
|7 in. x 2 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok