Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eppendorf™ Research™ Plus, Multi-Channel, Variable
The ultra-light Eppendorf Research plus mechanical pipette not only meets the highest needs in precision and accuracy, it also provides you with increased flexibility and ultimate ergonomics.
Supplier: Eppendorf™ 3125000109
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Air-displacement pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: the ultra light mechanical pipette is designed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept and limits the strain on your hand and arm
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress
- Low tip ejection force of Eppendorf Research plus can be as low as 3.6 N
- Adjust your pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting various difficult liquids like ethanol or even when pipetting at high altitudes. Return to factory adjustment without calibration
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination
- With the channel display, you can always use the pipette in the same position.
- Increase your flexibility and remove individual channels as necessary
|Eppendorf™ Research™ Plus™|
|100 to 5 μL|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok