Restek Bonded Packed Column Stationary Phases: 20% Rtx-Stabilwax
Bonded phases in capillary columns provide a dramatic increase in column quality. Restek Bonded Packed Column Stationary Phases: 20% Rtx-Stabilwax are for on-column injections.
Manufacturer: Restek 80449810
- Low bleed levels
- Longer column lifetimes
- Short conditioning times due to solvent rinsing during manufacturing process which removes low molecular weight polymer fragments
- Bonded packings usually stabilize in 30 minutes or less
- Detectors can be operated at higher sensitivities due to low-bleed
- Reduces need for data system bleed compensation
- More resistant to oxidation than nonbonded phases because of the stronger intermolecular forces produced by cross-linking
- No sagging due to thorough cross-linking of material
- Mesh: 100/120 Silcoport W
Initial 2 in. of column will be empty, to accommodate a needle. For a completely filled column add suffix -901. Agilent configuration also includes 1.5 in. void on detector side.
|40 to 240°C|