Restek Bonded Packed Column Stationary Phases: 20% Rtx-Stabilwax
Bonded phases in capillary columns provide a dramatic increase in column quality. Restek Bonded Packed Column Stationary Phases: 20% Rtx-Stabilwax are for on-column injections.
Manufacturer: Restek 80417800
- Low bleed levels
- Longer column lifetimes
- Short conditioning times due to solvent rinsing during manufacturing process which removes low molecular weight polymer fragments
- Bonded packings usually stabilize in 30 minutes or less
- Detectors can be operated at higher sensitivities due to low-bleed
- Reduces need for data system bleed compensation
- More resistant to oxidation than nonbonded phases because of the stronger intermolecular forces produced by cross-linking
- No sagging due to thorough cross-linking of material
- Mesh: 100/120 Silcoport W
Initial 2 in. of column will be empty, to accommodate a needle. For a completely filled column add suffix -901. Agilent configuration also includes 1.5 in. void on detector side.
|40 to 240°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok