Restek Micropacked GC Columns: Mole Sieve
Efficient, inert, and flexible micropacked columns are highly efficient and provide good sample capacity, resulting in a powerful tool for solving many difficult application problems.
Manufacturer: Restek 19000
- Increased efficiency over traditional packed columns
- Higher capacity than PLOT columns
- Made from inert, flexible, SilcoSmooth tubing
- Standard coils fit all instruments; no special instrument configurations required
- Unsurpassed inertness of SilcoSmooth tubing is based on Siltek deactivation
- This allows the column to be flexed and coiled without any fear of chipping or cracking the inert surface
- Designed to fit packed and capillary injection systems
- Standard wall (1/16 in. OD) micropacked columns offer improved efficiency in packed column instruments without the expense of converting to capillary injection systems
- Smaller OD (0.95mm OD) micropacked columns install easily into a capillary injector, using slightly larger ferrules
- Operate at flows exceeding 10 cc/min. for trouble-free operation
- Braided wires are inserted into the column and secured by making a small crimp near the column outlet
- End plugs are Siltek treated which makes the sample contacts only inert surfaces
- Mesh Size: 80/100
Custom packed and micropacked columns also available by request.
|Mole Sieve 5Å|
|Mole Sieve 5Å|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok