Restek MXT-624 Silcosteel Capillary Columns
Application-specific columns for analyses of volatile organic pollutants.
Manufacturer: Restek 70973
- Low- to midpolarity phase
- Siltek treated
- Recommended in U.S. EPA methods for volatile organic pollutants
- Offers best separation of the early-eluting gases
- Equivalent to USP G43 phase
- Temperature Range: -20° to 280°C
- Standard coil diameter: 4.5 in.
Custom lengths and film thicknesses available.
|Volatile organic pollutants analysis|
|-20 to 240/280°C|
|6% Cyanopropylphenyl/94% Dimethyl Polysiloxane|
|Low to mid polar|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok