Restek MXT Volatiles Silcosteel Capillary Columns
Application-specific columns for volatile organic pollutants.
Manufacturer: Restek 70926
- Proprietary Crossbond diphenyl/dimethyl polysiloxane phase
- Siltek treated, stainless-steel
- Provides low bleed and thermal stability to 320°C
- Temperature Range: -20° to 320°C
- Standard coil diameter: 4.5 in.
Custom lengths and film thicknesses available.
|Volatile organic pollutants analysis|
|Proprietary Diphenyl Dimethyl Polysiloxane|
|-20 to 280/320°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok