Restek Rtx-65 Capillary Columns
General-purpose, fused silica columns for phenols, fatty acids, triglycerides.
Manufacturer: Restek 17023
- Mid- to high-polarity phase
- Crossbond diphenyl dimethyl polysiloxane
- Confirmation column for EPA Method 604 phenols
- Produces a different elution order compared to the primary Rtx-5 column
- Temperature Range: 50° to 300°C
Custom lengths and film thicknesses available.
|Phenols, Fatty Acids analysis|
|50 to 300°C|
|65% Diphenyl/35% Dimethyl Polysiloxane|
|Mid to high polar|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok