Restek RTX-CLP Capillary Columns
Application-specific columns for organochlorine pesticides and herbicides.
Manufacturer: Restek 11139600
- Proprietary Crossbond phases
- Low bleed makes them ideal for high sensitivity GC-ECD or GC-MS analyses
- Improved resolution and faster analyses
- Baseline separations in less than 10 minutes
- Stable to 320° to 340°C
- Analyze EPA Method 8081B, 8082A, 8151A, 504.1, 515, 508.1, and 552.2 compounds without time-consuming column changes
Custom lengths and film thicknesses available.
|GC/ECD or GC/MS, Organochlorine pesticides, herbicides analysis|
|-60 to 320/340°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok