Thermo Scientific Revco Blood Bank Refrigerators
Store whole blood and blood components while meeting the strict AABB, ANRC and FDA requirements with Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ Blood Bank Refrigerators.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific REB1204A
Store whole blood and blood components while meeting the strict AABB, ANRC and FDA requirements with Thermo Scientific Revco Blood Bank Refrigerators, featuring microprocessor control systems, positive airflow systems, industrial-quality cabinet construction with adjustable leveling feet and extra-strength refrigeration compressors designed for industrial, clinical and scientific use.Features:
- Positive, forced-air circulation maintains temperature uniformity throughout.
- Directional airflow assures quick recovery after door is opened.
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet from ambient temperature fluctuations and minimizes operating costs.
- Refrigerator includes heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors and automatic condensate removal and defrost systems.
- Digital electronic technology designed to simplify operation and deliver greater accuracy
- Factory-preset temperature setpoint at 4°C
- Adjustable temperatures between 1° and 8°C
- Icon-based controls
- Large, easy-to-read digital display that shows temperature within 0.1°C
- Graphic thermometer that shows steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature, flashes bulb for undertemperature
- Sensor that automatically initiates defrost cycle on demand, eliminating need for a defrost timer, minimizing frost buildup, and optimizing coil efficiency
Safety and Security:
- Audible/visual warnings for temperature deviations or power failure
- Key-operated ON/OFF/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security
- Pushbutton alarm test and remote alarm contacts
- Alarm silence, ringback and auto reset
- Controller battery backup system
- Alarm setpoints preset to warn of temperature deviation at 5.5°C overtemperature, 1.5°C undertemperature
- Cold-rolled steel cabinets with smooth, scratch-resistant painted finish for easy cleaning
- Lockable doors self-close against closed-cell peripheral gasket
- Dual-pane glass viewing door(s) insulated to prevent condensation
- Adjustable, full-extension, stainless-steel drawers
- Interior cabinet lights (except undercounter model)
- Door-activated ON/OFF switch and independent switch on panel
- Undercounter model has a solid door and 1in. dia. (2.5cm) access port with plug
6 in. (15.2cm) seven-day temperature chart recorder (except undercounter modelfreestanding recorder available separately)
Other voltages available. Contact your customer service or sales representative for more information.
|1°C to 8°C|
|NEMA 5-15 P|
|21.75 x 20 x 52.4 in. (55.2 x 50.8 x 133.1 cm)|
|Blood Bank Refrigerator|
|CE, cUL, UL|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|29.3 x 24 x 73.6 in. (74.3 x 61 x 186.9 cm)|
|CFC- and HCFC-Free R134A|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok