Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ CxF Series -40°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers
Reliably store samples with versatile Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ CxF Series -40°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ULT135010A
Reliably store samples with versatile Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ CxF Series -40°C ultra-low temperature chest freezers. Available in four convenient sizes and a full range of racking solutions, this unit delivers all the same sample protection features of our ExF and DxF freezers.Features:
- Easy-to-use microprocessor control panel
- Access code to ensure setpoint security
- Optional built-in chart recorder or data logger for continuous monitoring
- Easy-to-remove air filter
- Message center: 12-character alphanumeric LED displays setpoints, system status and alarm messages
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel exterior with a powder coat paint finish that resists chipping and rust
- 5 in. (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel interior
- Ergonomic, lockable door handle
- Convenient interior covers minimize sample exposure to outside conditions.
- Inner sub-lids protect bulk samples from ambient exposure during single sample retrievals.
- Optional CO2 or LN2 safety back-up system is available for additional protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- RS-232 and 4-20 milliamp analog outputs are included for independent monitoring devices and recorders.
- Freezer includes heavy-duty casters with locking tandem wheel design for smooth mobility
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|-10°C to -40°C|
|12.7 cu. ft.|
|25,200 x 2 mL|
|18.5 x 42.5 x 28 in. (47 x 108 x 71.1 cm)|
|Optional 7-day chart recorder|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|Ultra Low Freezer, Chest|
|Fin and Tube, Forced-Air Cooled|
|Revco CXF Series Ultra-Low Chest Freezer, 252-Box Capacity, 120V, 60Hz|
|CE, cULus, FDA Class I, UL|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|Push Button LED|
|RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts - standard|
|CO2 or LN2 Optional|
|33.4 x 72 x 40.5 in. (84.8 x 182.9 x 102.9 cm)|
|Push Button LED|
|Cold Rolled Steel (Cabinet), Polyurethane Foam (Insulation), Painted Steel (Interior)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok