Thermo Scientific Revco High-Performance Auto Defrost Lab Freezers
Simplify operation and increase accuracy with the microprocessor control of Thermo Scientific Revco High-Performance Lab Freezers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ULT5030A
Simplify operation and increase accuracy with the microprocessor control of Thermo Scientific Revco High-Performance Lab Freezers. Our Revco -30°C and -20°C high-performance freezers are designed for medical and scientific applications such as storage of reagents, pharmaceuticals, biologicals or other commonly used laboratory materials. Models offer cabinet sizes to fit a variety of space needs and storage volume requirements.
- Temperature factory-preset at -20° or -30°C
- Capacities from 4.9 to 51.1 cu. ft. (139 to 1447L)
- Icon-based controls and displays
- Large, easy-to-read digital display shows temperature within 1°C
- Graphic thermometer is steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature, flashes bulb for undertemperature
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature, or power failure
- Key-operated OFF/ON/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security
- Push-button alarm test
- Remote alarm contacts
- Alarm silence, ringback, and auto reset
- Controller battery backup system
- Scratch-resistant cold-rolled steel interior and exterior finishes
- High-density, 2in. thick (5.1cm) CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects against ambient temperature fluctuations
- CFC-free, HFC-blend refrigerant
- Single-door models are hinged on right
- Full-length door handle and key lock
- Doors self-close and lock open at 90°
- Adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 1in. (2.5cm) dia. access port with plug on undercounter model
Model Specific Features:
- Automatic defrost and condensate removal
- ensor automatically initiates defrost cycle on demand, eliminating need for a defrost timer, minimizing frost buildup, and optimizing coil efficiency
- Forced-air circulation improves temperature uniformity, provides faster recovery after door is opened
- Suitable for applications in which slight intermittent coil warming during an automatic defrost cycle is not desired (such as enzyme storage)
- Gravity convection air system for maximum stability without a blower or fan
- Manual defrost
Alarm systems, temperature chart recorders, and power monitors are available separately.
Published interior volumes are nominal; usable capacities may be offset by shelves, drawers, blower coils or cabinet protrusions. For specific cabinet dimensions and allowances, or for verification of clearance tolerances, contact your Customer Service Representative.
|51.1 cu. ft.|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|NEMA 5-20 P|
|29 x 52.5 x 58 in. (73.7 x 133.4 x 147.3 cm)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|CE, cUL, UL|
|37.2 x 56.5 x 79.2 in. (94.5 x 143 x 201.2 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok