Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman ReZist Air Venting Filter, 50mm, PTFE, 0.2µm
ReZist in-line filters are lightweight air venting units suitable for protective vents, in-line filtration, and isolation applications when working with chemically harsh solvents.
- Integral hydrophobic PTFE venting membrane is resistant to harsh solvents
- Can be autoclaved multiple times without loss of integrity
- Integrity-testable (bubble point or water breakthrough pressure in situ methods)
- Lightweight: avoids the collapsing of tubing that can be caused by heavy filter devices
- Appropriate for in-line HPLC sample preparation
|Tubing nozzle (6-10mm I.D. hose)|
|ReZist Syringe Filter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok