Thermo Scientific Richard-Allan Scientific Signature Series Pen-Fix
Achieve fixation and dehydration of specimens simultaneously with Thermo Scientific Richard-Allan Scientific Signature Series Pen-Fix
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 6101
Achieve fixation and dehydration of specimens simultaneously with Thermo Scientific Richard-Allan Scientific Signature Series Pen-Fix, a uniquely buffered alcoholic formalin fixative.
- Excellent frozen section fixative
- Performs well with fatty or thick tissue sections
- Penetration rate three times faster than 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin
- Can be used on all open or enclosed tissue processors and in the grossing room
- Recommended for use in the second and/or third stations of the processor as a secondary fixative
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|4 x 1 gal.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok