RKI Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor for RKI Gas Monitors
For use with GX82, GX86, GX-82A, GX-86A, GX-91B and GX-4000 portable gas monitors.
Manufacturer: RKI 652003RK
- Sensors are mounted in the diffusion head at the bottom of the unit
- The diffusion grill protects the sensors; grill easily snaps off the instrument case so you can conveniently replace the sensors
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor is contained in a cylindrical metal shell, with a bayonet pin base for easy replacement
- Shell forms one electrical contact, and a button on the base is the other contact
- The perforations at the end of the shell allow atmosphere to diffuse into the sensor
|GX82, GX86, GX-82A, GX-86A, GX-91B and GX-4000 portable gas monitors|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok