- Supplied with a Safe Imager amber filter unit, a power cord, and Safe Imager viewing glasses.
- Light from the LED source inside the transilluminator passes through a blue filter, producing a single-intensity signal at approximately 470 nm, effective for the excitation of SYBR Safe DNA gel stain, and many other nucleic acid and protein stains, such as SYBR Gold, SYBR Green I and II, SYPRO Ruby, SYPRO Orange, and Coomassie Fluor Orange stains
- Sensitivity with this instrument is comparable to that of standard UV transilluminators
- Does not produce UV light and does not require UV-protective equipment during use
- Green Features: Energy efficient; Label or Dye: SYBR Safe
- Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Safety and Handling
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok