Saint Gobain Performance Plastics Tygon Formula 3370 I.B. Sanitary Silicone Pressure Tubing
Braid-reinforced, platinum-cured silicone hose is an ultra-flexible, high-purity hose developed for higher-pressure applications.
Manufacturer: Saint Gobain Performance Plastics AHJ001719
Withstands repeated autoclaving and sterilization and resists the adherence of blood products and sanitary fluids.
- Biopharmaceutical-grade silicone
- High pressure ratings
- Improved bend radius over wire-reinforced hose
- Autoclavable and sterilizable
- Temperature range from -80 to +500°F (-62 to 260°C)
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria
Vessel or tank transfer
|Used in sanitary pressure connection|