Saint-Gobain Tygon Formula 3370 I.B. Sanitary Silicone Pressure Tubing
Braid-reinforced, platinum-cured silicone hose is an ultra-flexible, high-purity hose developed for higher-pressure applications.
Manufacturer: Saint-Gobain AHJ001721
Withstands repeated autoclaving and sterilization and resists the adherence of blood products and sanitary fluids.
- Biopharmaceutical-grade silicone
- High pressure ratings
- Improved bend radius over wire-reinforced hose
- Autoclavable and sterilizable
- Temperature range from -80 to +500°F (-62 to 260°C)
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria
Vessel or tank transfer
|Used in sanitary pressure connection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok