Honeywell Salisbury LP Series Glove Protectors
Offer excellent comfort and protection
Manufacturer: Honeywell Salisbury LP10/10
Manufactured from top grain cowhide or goatskin.
- Designed to fit with Salisbury Class 00 and Class 0 insulating rubber gloves to maximize wear-of-life
- Palm side of cuff is constructed of tough leather for superior wear resistance
- 10 in. long (25cm) protector has a shirred elastic back to secure to electrical gloves
- 12 in. (30cm), 14 in. (36cm), and 16 in. (40.6cm) long protectors have orange vinyl-coated fabric back cuff for high visibility and adjustable straps fitted with nonmetallic buckles
- All styles feature tailored leather strip reinforcement to protect thumb crotch
Manufactured to meet ASTM F696
|Rubber insulating gloves|
|Vinyl, Leather, cowhide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok