- 11 cal/cm2 to 100 cal/cm2 ATPV ratings
- Made of arc-flash-resistant Indura Ultra Soft material and sewn with Nomex thread
- 100 cal/cm2 is made from material layers of TuffWeld and Q/9
- Arc-rated 10 x 20 in. antifogging replaceable lens
- Slotted bracket
- Hook-and-pile tabs to attach PRO-AIR belt-mounted compact air system
- One size fits all
Meet current ASTM F2178 and NFPA 70E standards and the flammability requirements for ASTM F1506.
NFPA 70E does not have a Hazard Risk Category above 40 cal/cm2. Working on levels above 40cal/cm2 should be avoided becaouse of blast hazards caused by arc flash.
|ASTM, F2178, NFPA 70E™, ASTM F1506|
|Universal hard hat bracket|
|Arc-rated Cotton, Nylon|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok