Saint-Gobain Sani-Tech SIL-250 Extended Life Silicone Tubing
Sani-Tech SIL-250 is a high-performance, extended-life, platinum-cured silicone tubing formulation specifically designed for demanding peristaltic pump applications. Its superior flex life characteristics reduce potential production downtime due to pump tubing failure.
Manufacturer: Saint-Gobain F90020
Sani-Tech™ SIL-250 has an extremely smooth inner surface that helps minimize the risk of particle entrapment during sensitive fluid transfer.
- Lasts up to five times longer than other platinum silicone tubing
- Minimal extractables help maintain fluid integrity
- Ultra-smooth inner bore reduces potential particle entrapment
- Documented biocompatibility for sensitive applications
- Excellent fluid flow characteristics
- Taste-free and odor-free
- Meets USP Class VI and FDA criteria
|USP Class VI, FDA 21 CFR Part 177.2600|
|Bend Radius 5/8 in.|
|55 (Shore A)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok