Sartorius arium comfort II Combined System (TYPE 1 - Ultrapure Water and TYPE 2 - EDI Water)
Use the Sartorius arium comfort I Combined System for producing ASTM Type 1 ultrapure water and Type 2 pure water.
Manufacturer: Sartorius H2OII2TOCT
arium comfort II systems produce ASTM Type 1 ultrapure water and Type 2 pure water. The systems features electrodeionization (EDI) technology, and a unique filter cartridge for producing ultrapure water of the highest quality, delivering consistently high-grade water quality at rates of up to 120l/h. The quality of this water even exceeds the ASTM Type 1 specifications. The system's integrated UV lamp (185/254 nm) prevents microbiological growth and reduces the TOC content to a minimum. The current TOC value is continuously checked by an integrated TOC monitor specially developed for this ultrapure water system and is continuously displayed.
- Flexible, space-saving twin technology
- Efficient iJust technology
- Uses disposable bagtank technology with dispense gun connections
- Built-in TOC monitor analyzes and displays actual TOC values
- Integrated UV lamp, 185/254nm, reduce the TOC ≤ 2ppb
- Convenient SD card slot
- User-friendly menu navigation
- Produces Type 2 and Type ASTM 1 water from tap water all in one unit; adapted to the customer's needs; the display will conveniently remain at eye level
- Optimized water consumption
- Meet customer's lab requirements and saves maintenance time
- Safe operation
- Reliable TOC reduction
- Supports reliable recording of important data
- Easy operation
- Ion chromatography
- Microbiological media and reagents
- ELISA, RIA
- Buffers and pH solutions
- Feed water for laboratory devices, such as autoclaves, glassware washers, humidifiers, water baths etc.
|Type 1 and 2|
|120 (ASTM type 1), 10 (Type 2)|
|Less than2 Product water, Less than1000 feed water|
|35.6 to 95°F|
|Feed water for laboratory devices, such as autoclaves, Glassware washers, humidifiers, water baths etc|
|4 to 10|
|0.055 Product water, Less than1500 feed water|
|Arium™ Comfort II combined system|
|18.2 Product water|
|2 to 35°C|
|5 to 45°C|
|2 to 30°C|
|35.6 to 86°F|
|Up to 2L/min. (ASTM type 1), Less than3L/min. (Type 2)|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok