Sartorius arium Pro ASTM TYPE 1 - Ultrapure Water Systems: Benchtop, Low Endotoxin
Sartorius arium Pro ASTM TYPE 1 - Ultrapure Water Systems lets users produce ASTM type 1 water for critical analysis like HPLC, PCR, antibody production, cell culture media preparation or electrophoresis.
Manufacturer: Sartorius H2OPROUFD
The arium pro series consist of flexible systems with device configurations that can be specially custom-tailored to applications and feature an outstanding cost-benefit ratio. All systems meet and exceed ASTM Type 1 water quality and ensure the best, reproducible results. Per hour, an arium pro can deliver up to 120 l of ultrapure water with a conductivity of 0.055µS/cm (18.2 megaohm/cm at 25°C) and consistently high quality. When a Sartopore° 2 150 final filter is used, arium pro will deliver ultrapure water that is practically free of microorganisms.
- Multiple configurations offered based on application needs
- Bench integrated design
- Optimized components and cartridge materials with topdown-flow technology
- Optional, integrated UV lamp (185/254nm) for eliminating bacteria and organics; controlled by reliable TOC monitoring
- Display with touch-activated functions and intuitive menu navigation
- Integrated real time monitoring and data display: feed conductivity, total water consumption, pressure regulator
- PIN-protected access to basic settings/service
- Convenient SD card slot
- System can be chosen based on daily work
- Guarantees a long service life and optimal water purification
- Reliable water quality ensures reproducible results
- Easy operation; no user manual needed
- Optimal control of constant water flow and consistent water quality without extra costs
- Prevents user operating errors
- Supports reliable recording of important data
|Less than5 Product water, Less than50 feed water|
|Low pyrogen, DNAse-RNAse free|
|Front bottom mounted display, dispenser unit and integrated wall bracket|
|Arium™ Pro ASTM type 1 VF ultrapure water system|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok