Sartorius Balance Density Determination Kits
Use with Sartorius balances to determine the density of solids and liquids
Manufacturer: Sartorius YDK01
All kits include
- 2 Beakers (7mm and 55mm dia.)
- Bar frame
- Thermometer with retainer clip
- Glass plummet
- Sieve for immersing samples (pan hanger assembly)
- Sample holder (pan hanger assembly)
- Metal platform
- Gasket for ME models
- Compensating disk for ME235S/P, ME254S models
- 3 adapters
- Adapter for LA/LP models with analytical draft shield
- Adapters for LA/LP models: 1 with and 1 without analytical draft shield
- Compensating disk for LA/LP2300D models
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Determining the density of solids and liquids|
|2 Beakers (7mm and 55mm dia.), bar frame, thermome|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok