Sartorius Biohit eLINE Multichannel Electronic Pipet
Handles several types of pipetting tasks from regular pipetting to diluting with mixing and automatic repetitive dispensing. Sartorius Biohit eLINE Multichannel Electronic Pipets with fully electronic operations guarantee user-independent results and high ergonomics to prevent Repetitive Strain Injury.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 730491
DescriptionElectronic pipet made to deliver years of real performance and total user convenience features a comprehensive range of pipetting modes and is twice as fast as a mechanical pipete.
- Unique DC motor concept provides outstanding accuracy and precision
- Fully electronic operations guarantee user-independent results and prevent RSI
- Effortless, electronic tip ejection
- Ensures contamination-free pipetting
- Available with several charging options (charging stand, carousel and direct charging)
- Built-in error control for more reliable results
- Ergonomic design suits both left- and right-handed operation
- Optiload mechanism allows perfect tip sealing
- Easy programming; six memory places for favorite programs
- Single point calibration for special liquids
- Autoclavable dispensing heads (1200µL, 8/12 channel models)
- Safe-Cone Filters help to prevent contamination and damage of pipet
- One eLINE covers the volume range of two mechanical pipets
- Comprehensive range of pipetting programs
|0.5%, 1%, 2.5%|
|50 to 1200 μL|
|1.00 to 0.20|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok