Sartorius Biohit mLINE Single-Channel Mechanical Pipetter
Achieve excellent precision in long pipetting series. Sartorius Biohit mLINE Single-Channel Mechanical Pipetter is the most advanced and ergonomic choice for quality-conscious users who perform repetitive manual pipetting. Models cover the full volume range of 0.1 µl to 10 ml.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 725080
DescriptionBiohit's most advanced mechanical pipette for effortless accuracy and precision
- Consistent results, even in long pipetting series
- Optiload mechanism for perfect tip sealing and effortless tip ejection
- Minimized risk of contamination with Safe-Cone Filters and full autoclavability
- One-step volume setting with volume locking button prevents accidental volume change
- Thermal insulation of internal components improves accuracy
- High chemical and UV resistance
- Frequently recommended by Health and Safety Officers
- Excellent ergonomics to protect from repetitive strain injuries to the hand, arm and shoulder
- Exceptionally light pipetting and filter tip ejection forces needed
- Clear, easy-to-read display with large numbers and small increments
- Volume range color-coding for easy pipetter and tip selection
- Easy to maintain; only 2-3 parts to disassemble and clean
|0.5%, 0.6%, 2%|
|ISO 9001/13485, ISO 14001|
|500 to 5000 μL|
|0.60 to 0.20|
Buy $1,500 or more in Sartorius products and get a Sartorius Tacta Pipette Multipack at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok