Sartorius Biohit PICUS 12-Channel Electronic Pipet
Reduces risk of repetitive strain injury. Sartorius Biohit PICUS 12-Channel Electronic Pipet ensures the most accurate, precise and reliable results due to advanced DC-motor concept and built-in error control.
Manufacturer: Sartorius 735441
DescriptionLight and small electronic pipet ensures an optimal working posture and offers comfortable pipeting. New ergonomic design protects from RSI (repetitive strain injury) and eases workload in long pipetting series. Provides more reliable results with a new generation technology and error control system.
- Helps prevent repetitive strain injury (RSI) due to lightweight, ergonomic design and electronic tip ejection
- Ensures the most accurate, precise and reliable results due to advanced DC-motor concept and built-in error control
- Saves time with extremely fast one-hand adjustment, a unique built-in microplate tracker and easy programmability
- Adjustment wheel for scrolling menus, adjusting volume and controlling manual pipetting
- Variety of pipetting modes in user friendly interface including memory places for favorite programs
- Unique Tracker in conjunction with pipetting, reverse pipetting and multi dispensing modes to help microplate work
- Adjustment possible for 1-point, 2-points and 3-points
- Easy maintenance of lower parts with GLP information integrated in software for service and calibration
- Safe-Cone filters in all models >10µL to prevent contamination
- Autoclavable lower parts in all models (excluding 1200µL model)
- Compatible with Biohit electronic pipet charging systems, charging stand for one pipet and charging carousel for four pipets
- Direct charging option with micro USB cable
|0.5%, 0.7%, 2%|
|5 to 120μL|
|200, 350μL Tip|
|1.50 to 0.20|
Buy a Sartorius™ Biohit™ Picus™ Single-Channel Electronic Pipette and get a complimentary pack of Sartorius™ Biohit™ SafetySpace™ Filter Pipette Tips. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.